Diamine Citrus Ice
- Colour: Deep yellow with silver shimmer.
- Special Attributes:
- Shade: Yes!
- Sheen: None.
- Shimmer: Yes, Silver.
- Watercolour Usage: Fades to a perfect unripe orange colour with water.
- Harkens to Mind: Oranges during winter holidays, fire, sunset over freshly fallen snow.
- Similar to: It’s the same idea as Herbin Cornaline d’Egypt but it’s more vibrant and less brown.
- Expense: $20/50ml (but 7.50£/50ml) as of 2022.
- Example: Lady Cynthia Rosalie Postan, 1938.
I think this ink is killer. It has such lightweight shimmer and is a great pumpkin colour. I tend to think all orange inks look similar, but this one is definitely a less burnt orange than Herbin Cornaline d’Egypt, which is my favourite orange ink hands down. I wouldn’t buy this is a big size, but I will enjoy the sample while it lasts.