- Colour: Magenta with gold/green sheen.
- Special Attributes:
- Shade: Not too much.
- Sheen: Gold/green sheen which I haven’t found overpowering in writing. Though other folks have had much different results.
- Shimmer: No.
- Watercolour Usage: Looks beautiful when faded with water, but it’s also really sensitive to water so it’s difficult to get light washes out of it.
- Harkens to Mind: Hummingbirds, prickly pear.
- Similar to: I haven’t seen a pink like this with such a sheen.
- Expense: $13.50/30ml as of 2022.
- Example: Yet another unknown Egyptian woman from the 1800s.
This is another gorgeous Vinta ink that I have no complaints over. I only noticed that, compared to others, I do not seem to find as much of the gold/green sheen in my writing with this one. I’ve used it on Tomoe River, Rhodia, and the Col-o-ring.