- Colour: A neutral green pigment ink.
- Special Attributes:
- Shade: Some with a lot of ink laid down.
- Sheen: None.
- Shimmer: No.
- Watercolour Usage: Once this ink dries, it’s pretty set. The outlines were unblendable. But when water is added to the wet ink, it can make a nice light green.
- Harkens to Mind: Dark patina, leaves of rainforest plants.
- Similar to: By colour it’s similar to Faber-Castell Moss but it has no sheen.
- Expense: $30/35ml as of 2022.
- Example: The label said only “Hawaiian Woman.”
Pigmented inks are a special breed of ink. I appreciate the water resistance for writing, but the thickness of the ink just isn’t fun for me personally.