- Colour: Blue purple.
- Special Attributes:
- Shade: Yes, definitely.
- Sheen: Zilch.
- Shimmer: No.
- Watercolour Usage: It works well with water, blending, and creating beautiful clouds. Not easy to get a wash out of it, though.
- Harkens to Mind: Hydrangea, blueberries throughout their ripening.
- Similar to: Pretty close to Kobe Hydrangea, but also very different.
- Expense: $13.50/30ml as of 2022.
- Example: The photograph only said “Dutch West Indian Woman.” So here she is, immortal once again.
Oh just like all Vinta inks, it’s beautiful and amazing and I love it. I used up the sample incredibly quickly so perhaps this one is in my future in large size.