Pennonia 008 Patina
- Colour: A teal with heavy green.
- Special Attributes:
- Shade: Yes, a lovely amount.
- Sheen: Nope.
- Shimmer: No.
- Watercolour Usage: Water is fun to add, it almost fades to a pink. Lines that have sat for an entire day can be reactivated with water, so it’s great for watercolour.
- Harkens to Mind: Copper patina, exactly.
- Similar to: Kind of like Diamine Soft Mint, but less saturated.
- Expense: $13/60ml as of 2023.
- Example: Gillian Gilbert.
Oh it’s the best. It matches my Sailor Shikiori Dragon Palace pretty much exactly, so it is the ink that is always inside.